Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am malayalee

(Kaarkichu thupunnu)… excuse me….
Take 1..testing 1, 2,3
Testing dose 1,2
Eda padunathinu munpu beef fry order cheytho?..ok..go

I am a malayalee…aaaaaa
I wear a thin lungi….uuuuuuuuuu
I`m a card holding member of the Marxist party
Lal salam..I am a malayalee..aaaa

God knows..God knows I am a malayalee

I gone to the gulf…aaaa
I gone to the gulf for a long time to get a big fat salary…uuuuuuuu
Oh I miss my family..aaaa
Who cares?..i making lots of money
Its friends but I take brandy
While all the others like to drink scotch whisky
My chappals are bata..
And u can call me chetta..(chetta)
I am very sexy
And I like my coffee..(chetta)
Yes I am malayalee

Cheta alla chetta……
Excuse me
When I was in 3rd standard I was sent to English medium to learn the British language
C A T cat,B A G bag ,A for aplle and all that
With great difficulty I passed my 10th and went on to +2
How I got though I don’t know
And then I went to college
Since I was 2nd group
Got to B.Sc Zoology
Athoke kazhinjittu MBA
Then I got offer to go to Kuwait
To work for a prestigious company
2 months and I wanted 1 small
Started drinking 99
One day got picked up by police
Now I am in the jail
I am alone here,very scared
If somebody listens please help me


But life still goes on….
I can`t get used to living without…living without..living without…
My maruthi..aaaa
I got it as my dowry….uuuu
God knows..it came with 1 year warranty
So baby can`t you see…
I like my kappa meencurry

I am a malayalee..(cheetta)
Have you seen my pink lungi..(chetta)
I am I am I am a malayalee
Jai Hind!


No comments:

Post a Comment